Homebiotic has been shown to reduce mould, and can block mould growth before it becomes a problem.
Independent lab testing has shown that samples treated with Homebiotic had 90% less mould growth than untreated samples. Homebiotic introduces good bacteria into your home environment, which blocks the growth of mould before it causes a problem.
Each spray of Homebiotic adds billions of healthy bacteria, which form a living defense to protect against mold, mildew, & musty odors. Homebiotic is simple and easy to use, simply spray a light mist onto any areas that might grow mold or have a musty odor. Apply daily for 7 days, then repeat weekly or as needed.
Homebiotic is made with healthy soil bacteria and is 100% safe for your home, family, and pets. Homebiotic is clear as water, and has no odor or added scents. It's safe to use on any surface that can handle a bit of moisture.